[Rhodes22-list] Help with jib

Clay cjohns at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 17 23:05:20 EDT 2004

Went down to my boat today with one helper and my repaired sail. Dropped the
mast with the boat in the water using the GB hoist. Very kewl. The sail went
on with no problems. Raised the mast. From start to finish 1.5 hours. What a
beautiful design. I love my boat. Might have to change her name to Blue
Love.

Clay
S/V Blue Chip