[Rhodes22-list] Palm Pilot Ship's Log

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Sun Jul 18 22:59:00 EDT 2004

Herb,
We keep a printed log where I record (sometimes) all kinds of trivia and
detail.

I have an intro page with info about the boat including registrations # and
HIN, various contact numbers, makes and model # of various equipment.
There's a maintenance log, a fuel consumption log and then the daily log.

The daily log has room to record predicted tides, forecasts, weather
observations, contacts, guests and notes in addition to the trip log which
includes time, who's at the helm, position, wind speed & direction, sea
state, visibility/observed conditions, magnetic course/GPS track, speed and
comments. There's also space for end of day comments, total hours, hours
sailing, distance travelled and a checkbox for whether we spent the night
on the boat.

I'd be interested to hear your final list.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA