[Rhodes22-list] New to Rhodes

Nell nellwolfe at cox.net
Mon Jul 26 21:01:51 EDT 2004

To All the Rhodes Owners Out There:
I am in the market for a new daysailer that will last me a very long time.
After studying all of the American-available trailerable choices, I seemed to be drawn to the Rhodes 22.
So I drove to Edenton, NC and toured the plant and, of course, met Stan.
He provided this website to obtain owners' candid opinions.
Please, share.
I am about to put in an order for a new Rhodes22, after sailing Stan's off Edenton next weekend.
What's good, what's improvable, and what else is there to know?
Thanks.
P.S. The plan is to spend my time in Pamlico and Albemarle Sounds, with frequent trips to Okracoke sailing single-handedly.

nellwolfe