[Rhodes22-list] Has anyone seen this terrific new book!!!

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Jul 26 23:16:47 EDT 2004

Just trying to be cute, no harm ment.

MJM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Effros" <bill at effros.com>
To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Has anyone seen this terrific new book!!!

Ron,

It almost seems like a set-up doesn't it?  But it isn't.  I didn't plan to discuss this issue today, and I didn't plan for Michael
to release this information to this list.

I don't own the quotes, nor are they owned by the people who originally uttered them, nor by the organizations that originally
printed them.  All I own is the order they are now in.  That's my intellectual property, and you are free to copy the quotes
themselves and distribute them in any form you see fit.

The only reason I had the time to bring up the intellectual property matter is that the typesetting for my book, which was sent by
my United States publisher to India, came back completely wrong, and I would not permit release of the book until it is fixed.  As a
consequence, the "Buy" buttons don't work on my site, and I had a little time on my hands during which I chose to vent my
frustrations.

The book will shortly (I hope) be available as an ebook in PDF format, Palm format, and as a physical book in bookstores, and
through Palm, Amazon, Adobe, and others.  Until then, you are free to visit the site and get a taste of what I have been doing this
summer that has kept me from sailing.  If you would like to copy and send quotes you may do so with my blessings--just tell your
friends where you got them.

Bill Effros