[Rhodes22-list] Trailer measurements

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 01:22:17 EDT 2004

Stan,

Yep, that's the problem but I'm not ready to sell just yet.  I'm still
hoping this can be fixed.  Do you make house calls?

I have moved the motor and the rudder and everything from the lazerette,
etc. forward and that helps.  But to make this even more complex, I'd also
like to have trailer breaks.  So I'd at least consider a new GBI trailer.
Could you match a trailer to my boat without seeing my boat?

Slim