[Rhodes22-list] Sheldon Green

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Jul 27 02:34:45 EDT 2004

Michael,

That Roger guy from the UK that you crucified was going to buy 3 Rhodes -
thanks   Now he doesn't even want the free literature.

Nevertheless, I love you and agree with Bill that you should continue being
yourself and let it all out - much healthier.

Sheldon Green is really a lovely guy but he had a different father than you
so was brought up seeing things in a different light.  I always enjoyed
listening to your father on the radio but I am sure that your father and
Green's father would not have seen things from the same perspective, either.

So make up with your new fellow Rhodie and we will forgive you for voting
for Bush. (Well maybe we won't go that far.)

stan/gbi