[Rhodes22-list] New to Rhodes

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Jul 27 03:43:53 EDT 2004

The boat trailed perfectly from Baltimore to Oregon.  I had 450 pounds of
tounge weight (measured) and used an F150 standard transmission truck.  I
kept it around 60 mph a bit more on the flats.  It was a new trailer as you
remember.  I was in transit 4 days, the only problem was the PBO had allowed
about a foot of water to accumulate inside the cabin over the year or two it
sat in the boat yard.  I suspect with all the mosquitos inside this might
have something to do with the West Nile outbreak here on the west coast.
Chris