[Rhodes22-list] Dazed and Confused

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Jul 28 02:44:14 EDT 2004

Yes, I live in North Texas, Dallas/Ft Worth area. We drag our O'Day 25 down to the coast from time to time, and we are traveling to Louisiana to look at a 35' Coronado. My brother owns a Rhodes 22 that I "boatsit" for him. As a matter of fact, we put him in the water so he could work on it this next week. He's back in country a few days.

>>> Bill Effros<bill at effros.com> 7/28/2004 1:45:36 AM >>>
Not planning one, but it could happen.  I did one several years ago, and made it over to the Mall of America which I had never seen before.  I really liked it.  I think I've mentioned that experience previously.

If it happens, I'll keep you and the trailer in mind.

BTW, Herb, where are you?  Texas?  I've done book tours in Texas, too.

Bill