[Rhodes22-list] new to list & goodbye

FrankKohl at aol.com FrankKohl at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 12:43:39 EDT 2004

Good morning.

I signed up for the list yesterday, and received my first digest today.  Whew!

Like many, I thought the list would provide some helpful information, and it seems to.  And like others, my impression is that most of you seem to be generous and accomodating persons.

But I have to admit that I was stunned to read some of the comments posted on the site, regardless of cause.  And when another member expressed his concerns, it appears that he was told he hadn't been around long enough to post his opinion. Then he was told he was violating the public trust by using his computer to send an email.  Again, whew!

After some research, I am thinking of purchasing a Rhodes 22.  It seems like a terrific boat.  And after all, it is a boat that I'm interested in.

On the other hand, life is short, and there is plenty to read during the course of the day, so I'll say goodbye and unsubscribe.