[Rhodes22-list] My new Rhodes 22. It's great!!

Clarke, Donald R (Don), NEO drclarke at att.com
Tue Jun 1 08:46:38 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

My Family is from Canada, a small town on the St Lawrence River called Brockville. Been gone for many years but we still have a summer home right on the river. After my trailer under goes a restoration I plan to bring it up to sail on the river. My family has sailed the Brockville narrows for so long I can dodge the shoals in the dark. Would be fun to fine another Rhodes to sail with and you should try the St Lawrence!. While it is not as good for cruising as the Chesapeake Bay my current sailing area the water is crystal clear ( thanks to the Zebra Mussels ) and the wind is from the South/Southwest pretty steady in the summer. And there really are a thousand Islands to explore.  You found the prefect boat!

Don Clarke
S/V Certainty