[Rhodes22-list] Trailer jack failure

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jun 1 19:44:14 EDT 2004

Other only thing I every found that works is waterproof barring grees, extend the jack, shot the stuff in using a epoxy syringe by
the jack handel untill it comes out the botom, thean crank up the jack so the stuff is forces in every where, clean up mess. BTW I
was also going thought them yearly. Last year elton found some jack that alreay had the greese fitting on them, forget the name.

MJM