[Rhodes22-list] so how where the 26rc?

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jun 1 22:30:14 EDT 2004

I hate to tell you, I think you would be better off with the French interns, The least of your fears is "scaring the crap out of
me", For the last week(month) my asshole has sounded like a trumpet. My 2 year old is going around holing her noose "Daddy made a
sinky", my other girls started to time me, every 12 minutes. Care to be down wind????

MJM