[Rhodes22-list] V berth floatation

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:11:12 EDT 2004

   Rob,
   Maybe Roger will post exactly how much of the mixture you will need. I
   would guess about 2 gallons of each. That would make around 19 cubic
   feet, which should be pretty close, especially if you have a water
   tank and battery box under the v-berth.
   You may find it less expensive at  [1]http://www.tapplastics.com/
   Tapplastics calls it X-30.  Denny in PA used this product and said
   that 2 gallons of each should be enough.

   Todd