[Rhodes22-list] New Boat and the quality question

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jun 7 08:31:31 EDT 2004

Lloyd,

	Single handling works, yet you do not trip over yourself in the
cockpit.  Ah, I want to see them single hand that 26, stabbing themselves on
that wheel getting to a line.

	And Russ is talking about quality issues.  Well, now Russ and Glen
know how Stan feels.  The only way a boat builder could make a sailboat that
fully addresses each quality issue is to make them one by one by himself.  A
high quality sailboat is a work of art.  It cannot come from a production
run.  There would be no way anybody, nor anyone this list, could afford to
build one.

     Ed K