[Rhodes22-list] Capacity plate - help!

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 11 08:53:55 EDT 2004

Hey Guys:

Stan needs some help here.  Stan asked me this question shortly after Mark
asked him.

I called the local Coast Guard office.  I was transferred to the district
office. I was told to call Washington.

I called Washington several times on different days.  It was a waste of time
and effort.  While somebody answered the initial call, I was always
transferred to another number.  Sometimes I got an answering machine and
left a message.  Sometimes I was transferred to a non answering number and
would have to start all over.

Email did not work.  I tried local and national email addresses.  Most of
the emails came back from their server with some sort of notation that it
could not be delivered.  A couple went out and had no response.  Most of the
returns indicated it was not acceptable to their system even though it was
submitted as a question on their national site according to their format.

If you guys have a moment, see what you can do.  Maybe one of us can get
through and get a correct reply.

One reply I did get was ask the manufacturer.

Ed K