[Rhodes22-list] Capacity/weight regulations.

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 11 20:15:21 EDT 2004

Rummy, Bob,

I still do not know if a sailboat with a motor is included and required to
have a capacity label?  In South Carolina any boat, including sailboats,
over 16' that has a motor must register with the DNR.

We all may need these labels when we use our motors.

>From the description of figuring out what goes on the label, we need help
from the engineers on the list.  Hey, Roger, are you out there?

Now I will go back to that site that Rummy sent and look for the door out.

Ed K