[Rhodes22-list] Trailer jack with grease fittings

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Sat Jun 12 12:10:19 EDT 2004

Will keep it in mind when we go to Triad in a couple weeks to have the
dimensions taken for the seaward trailer. Also having all LED lights put in.
We average about 2 marker lights per dip into the water. The corrozion
builds up and eventually destroys the housing. Since the LEDs are sealed,
the problem should be eliminated.

Will Barry
Bulldog II
Seaward 26 RK