[Rhodes22-list] Glen and Dorene ? Capacity/weight regulations.

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Jun 13 02:50:17 EDT 2004

you are using the wrong term, The bank is asking you to "Document" the boat, which means to federal register it, You find everything
you need on the us costgruard site, not a big deal and is the method that all merechants ships use. 133 dollar later and a few forms
and you will be done. I would run it down for you but I need some sleep getting off the road.

MJM