[Rhodes22-list] R22 questions - lightning and locking.

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:06:36 EDT 2004

Mark, I am not going to touch the lightning issue. You thought there was a
lot of discussion on the capacity plate?  The lightning discussion was much
bigger.  The short answer is there are several things you can do, none of
which are terribly proven.  The locking question is easier.  1st there is no
way to keep your boat from being broken into if someone has the time and a
couple simple tools.  A way to discourage a lazy or quick theft is to run a
line around the bar that goes across the poptop down to the floorboard.  I
drilled a small hole right at the base of the step where I screw in a hook.
I have a line measured to be tight between the screw and the bar of the
poptop.

Bob Weber