[Rhodes22-list] Michael/Barerras

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Mon Jun 14 23:17:38 EDT 2004

Spinnaker: 1 & 2Shares Genoa track & Blocks. 3 halyard up mast, 4Uses Bow
eye just aft of Forstay. Those would be the four points to connect the sail.

SINGLE LINE REEFING...Nick explained how it works, but will have to get some
photos in order to fully explain. Short version: Line connects to one of the
loops identical to the lazy jack line (U shape under boom.) Line then goes
to aft reef gromet, back down to aft end of boom to block...Forward
internally on boom, out boom near gooseneck (not sure where it comes out of
yet) and up around and through forward reef gromet, back down to gooseneck
block on boom and cleats at the gooseneck. Although single line reefing does
not cleat near wheel, it does keep from wrestling sail.

Won't be back home from now till Monday, but will be back at the Hake plant
tomorrow and Wednesday morning. If anything comes up i can be reached @
908-872-5677

Will Barry
wp.barry at att.net