[Rhodes22-list] New Owner Questions ...

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jun 15 21:34:24 EDT 2004

hang the 100% jib, leave outside, lower the main. watch out, the sails are stiffer than a stanard rhodes22, be ready to reef sonner
and luff up untill you learn to sail better.

the Autopilot uses a built in compass, "point and shoot mode", a GPS does not react fast enought to streat by, it use is marco
cource correction, forgetabout it for now.

MJM