[Rhodes22-list] boat name

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Tue Jun 15 23:27:02 EDT 2004

   MJM,

        Since you copped the name Aeolus, (the name my wife had planned
   for my R22, should I ever get it finished) and seeing as how you three
   seem the be the market research (and R&D) for the new S26 line of
   boats,

     I came up with a few names  :-) .......  Tongue-in cheek of
   course

   prim-ordeal

   magnum oops'us..(reference to Elton's exit ramp mishap)

   and my personal favorite  ..."ark"etpye.......

   Todd