[Rhodes22-list] boat name

Holden Barre Hbarrejr at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 15:04:58 EDT 2004

Quick comment.  We have purchased a recycled which should be complete
sometime in late July...August...September...  We went through the "name
game" with nothing coming of it until it started to turn into a job.  We
then crossed that magical barrier where it then became downright
silly...which is when we came upon the NAME!!!  Not comfortable
revealing it just yet as have not got the boat yet but will promise to
deliver an amusing tale when appropriate.  Not a great name as names go,
but it has great personal meaning.  An important consideration for us
was a reminder we received that the name should be something that would
bear repeating three times in a high stress situation.  That exercise
ruined our first choice by nearly causing me to drive off the I95, but
made the second choice our NAME of choice.  Good luck.  By the way,
don't know what is it but somehow Aeolus makes me think of the female
body...just can't put my finger on it.