[Rhodes22-list] Attention Kentucky Lake Rhodes Skippers

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 17 07:56:07 EDT 2004

David,
Only dockside? Gee, don't you want to go sailing?
My cell number is 270-339-2516. I am actually off that day and
will be at the marina. How about early?
I took two fellows sailing Sunday. One raced E-scows and the
other has a seafarer 30. They both raved about the joy of
sailing my boat. Rummy isn't the only one to use his boat for life-expanding
experiences!
Anne Matejcek
PS:  I think I have the prettiest Rhodes of the older models.
You'll have to endure my enthusiasm.