[Rhodes22-list] New Owner Questions ...

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Jun 17 23:41:06 EDT 2004

   Bob,

        My 1974 Rhodes 22 actually had T-track that extended forward
   across that opening in the toe rail approximately 12 inches.   I doubt
   the forward most position of the jib car would have kept the furled
   genoa from rubbing the inside of the outer shrouds.  Maybe that is why
   later models did away with taht configuration?

     I will try to post some pics of inner rail locations and cam cleats
   on some newer boats.

   Todd

   Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
   [1]http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup