[Rhodes22-list] New Owner Questions ...

Robert Dobson robertdobson777 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 13:10:20 EDT 2004

Rob, I have the same set up at the aft of the cockpit
which drain to the outside of the boat. I was
wondering about the drains into the cockpit sole from
the gutters. Can any of this get into the
lazarette/bilge or it I need to direct these open
drain in some way to aviod water getting below?--- Rob