[Rhodes22-list] Boat Name

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Jun 20 22:54:24 EDT 2004

OK, the winner is in, AMLANI, I think it won because the girl liked the idea it was named them, a quick google search say it is a Hawaiian last name. OK it works for me. now for the reward, I just got done cleanup up some of my boat "stuff", found a navioc 20 tiller pilot (no install hardware but working), compass for a caompainway door, cleat to change from "stan" old downhaul system, a car for the main sail outhaul, dozen of cleats and plasic blocks foe underseat tie down and order misc stuff. 4 gas tanks(might not be shipable), Would you like Any/All of it MarryLou?

MJM