[Rhodes22-list] Boat Stuff

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Jun 21 22:58:38 EDT 2004

Diesel has two hoses, a draw and return, some tanks can be converted but not else ones, beside I want around 30 gallons (24 hours at
full power and around 48 at nominal) plus about 6 gallions reserve. short term I go with jerrycans(it diesel) but longer term I put
a larger tank below desk, maybe a primary/ready tank.

MJM