[Rhodes22-list] Boom Vang

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:04:43 EDT 2004

Mary Lou, try part number 608520 .  They sure are proud of those things.
There must be a cheaper way.  Once you see what would work you can look for
something that is cheaper.  I will take a picture of my fitting so you can
see what must be a cheaper alternative.  Just wich I knew what they call
that part.  Bob