[Rhodes22-list] Boat Stuff - "plactic wood"

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jun 23 17:31:09 EDT 2004

If you keep tying up Mark, nothing will ever get finished.  Mark is Stan's
only consistent help who knows what the end product is supposed to look like
and do.  However, he does not have the sailing/sailboat experience knowledge
that Stan, Elton or Dido bring to a problem.  Dido learned to sail on the
Black Sea and understands boats.  His other helpers can do the work but
require instructions and education on the objective.

Since you are talking about Seawards, your best bet is for Elton to figure
out what is needed.

Ed K