[Rhodes22-list] 1st Seaward 26 Sail

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Thu Jun 24 16:41:42 EDT 2004

After spending a few days in Edenton making some additions on the boat, i
became very familiar with the electrical system. Let me know if theres
anyhting i might be able to answer. Our water system may be a bit different
since we have 2 tanks. One for hot the other for room temp.

Will Barry
BulldogII