[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Ed -1st Seaward 26 Sail

RUSSELL MILLER re.miller at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 25 08:34:21 EDT 2004

Shore power cord is stanard equipment with shore power option.
Investigating battery problem on #!, so much wire!!  Working on a solution
to prevent "stuck keel",  Remember, this is a new design so it does need
some prove-in to iron out the wrinkles.

Nick Hake has been square with us and we are sure he will continue to be so.

We do really like the boat,  all the room, so cool in the heat at the dock.
Deisel performs flawlessly,  starts almost instantly, only sips fuel.
Whikle waiting delivery of our boat we used Nick's Pursuit burnrd $57 in gas
in less than 4 hours - OUCH!!

Russ & the Bulldog Crew