[Rhodes22-list] Winches

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 25 14:07:05 EDT 2004

Tip Brolin:

	Stan Spitzer of General Boats Fame only monitors this list when he
has time.  We are owners of the Rhodes boats, Rhodes 22's for the most part,
but a fair sprinkling of former owners and others, including the operator of
this list, Mr. Michael Meltzer.  Michael owns this list, not Mr. Spitzer.
	However, some members of this list are the world's best source of
technical help about your boat.  Mr. Rummy has given you a way to start
trouble shooting your problem.  Also, very important, a member of the list
has preserved a copy of the Barient 8 manual for your benefit.  Please see
at:  http://www.rhodes22.org/doclib/  and then go to the email history and
sort by subject for past discussions, see:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/
And finally,
Welcome!  We are always happy to have another Rhodie participate on the
list.  Do you sail in the Atlantic or Long Island Sound?

Ed K
Sailing on Rummy's Lake, aka Lake Hartwell:
http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/