[Rhodes22-list] Just a thought.

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Jun 26 15:04:44 EDT 2004

Rummy,

I think what you're really saying is that this kind of stuff has always been done back channel on this list, and that's where it should be now.  These messages have meaning only for 3 or 4 people.  The rest of us are just hitting the delete key over and over, and we're tiring of it.

We are interested in the outcome of our friends' adventure, but not in the details of a boat that most of don't have and never plan to get.

I'm with you, and I think most of the others are, too.  The strength of this list is that everyone waits to see if something must be said, until finally someone says it.

Often you.  Thank you for that.

Bill Effros