[Rhodes22-list] Just a thought.

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Mon Jun 28 09:12:17 EDT 2004

Niiice setup.  I really like that idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Kaynor [mailto:mark at kaynor.org]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 7:23 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Just a thought.

Ben,

We're big wireless advocates, too. We installed a DSL connection at our
marina w/ a wireless link out to the boat - we work from the boat when we're
down here - otherwise, we'd hardly get to spend any time on her. We live 4
1/2 hours away, and don't have much vacation time. Wireless is really handy,
convenient, and potentially very insecure.

Mark Kaynor