[Rhodes22-list] O'Day Rhodes 19 for sale in MI

Business International Group, LLC BIGllc at comcast.net
Mon Jun 28 23:07:37 EDT 2004

Hi,
I've just finished refurbishing most of an O'Day Rhodes 19.  It's a popular
racing class in various parts of the country. Good fiberglass hull,
beautiful Mahogany floorboards, cockpit coaming, tiller and rudder. Includes
small outboard, very rugged trailer with some inflatable rollers to project
the hull, good sails and rigging.  Very stable boat that seats 6, has sealed
floatation compartments and a 400+ pound swing centerboard.  Fast with
excellent stability. Fairly similar to a Flying Scot if that's more
familiar.  I'm just finishing a gin pole setup for it to make mast raising
an easy job for one person.  New they still sell for $12-15,000 and I only
want $1995.  Let me know if you want to see photos, info about the class
etc.  Come by or send any interested friends and we can go sailing on
beautiful Ford Lake near Ann Arbor, MI   thanks, Mike 734 483 4323 or email
me.