[Rhodes22-list] Rummy

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Jun 28 23:47:49 EDT 2004

Ok, Rummy canceled his account that handled list email, In one way I feel that I am the cause that he left, for that I am turly sorry. You see Rummy is one of the "single digts" members of the list. A couple of things people might not know is that he pay for the logo design out of this own pocket. sold many of a boat for stan, help out donzen of people hands on with thier boat. I am going to miss him. And just like alex bell in the past I will never understand it.

MJM