[Rhodes22-list] Macy Fireworks.

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue Jun 29 09:34:38 EDT 2004

On the other hand things seemed pretty sedate after the Rock Hall (MD)
fireworks last year. We waited just a bit and then pulled the anchor and
picked our way back into Swan Creek. I love the Eastern Shore!

Michael, it does seem a bit ambitious. 50 miles at 7 knots......   I guess
if I were truly set on doing this and was uncertain about anchoring (check
the LNM - they probably have more details on where you can anchor), I'd go
down the day before, find a slip (maybe too late this year), venture out
for the fireworks and then slip back to the slip. More likely I'd plead new
boat and say we'll try next year.

Good luck!
Mary Lou