[Rhodes22-list] Re: rummy -

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jun 29 12:30:14 EDT 2004

Wally,

Here's what you missed.  When we all moved over to this list, some expressed concern that it would become "Michael's List" as opposed to an R-22 list.  Alex Bell refused to switch lists over this issue, although most people did eventually switch because this list had fewer restrictions.  Rummy also had reservations, but switched.  I can't speak for Rummy, and have not contacted him, but my guess is Rummy felt the list was saying it is "Michael's List" and that was not what he signed on for.

Bill Effros