[Rhodes22-list] top-opening cooler

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Wed Jun 30 18:05:27 EDT 2004

Thanks Bob.  There's a hardware store nearby that has about half of their
floor dedicated to barbecuing.  Let me go see if they have something.  If I
come up dry, I'll get you to send me your page.  (3925 Claycut Rd. -  Baton
Rouge, LA  70806).

Thanks,
Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Weber [mailto:ruba1811 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 3:58 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] top-opening cooler

Ben, I looked thru the Bud Crud catalog (Budweiser logoed merchandise) and
there was not much to choose from in this issue.  I photo copied the only
three thing I could find and will drop them into the mail to you if you give

me a address.  If there is a AB brewery near you they got most of the good
stuff right in the gift shop.  The are big on bbq items so I am sure there
are other products that are just not in this catalog.  Bob Weber

Married. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married