[Rhodes22-list] raising mast on Rhodes 22

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Wed Jun 30 22:45:13 EDT 2004

BIG,

I think Dennis is talking about the GB mast crane - like a gin pole, but
very well thought out and works like a charm on the R22. And it doesn't
require a special permit to transport it <g>!

See http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/tech.html for a series of pictures of
Raven (my boat) with Gary Sanford (her previous owner) demonstrating an
early version of the system. I've raised Raven's mast several times
single-handed using this system. It's pretty slick.

Mark Kaynor