[Rhodes22-list] Anne CYC

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 09:29:07 EST 2004

Thanks Anne! If my Buddy can figure out how, I should have video soon. These
were stills pulled from the video. The video looks great. Once he figures
his new toy out he will be sending me some edited video, most likely
Quicktime.

Also our gruop has a Spring Regatta coming up. A few of the boats at Horizon
Yacht Club head the 80 miles or so upriver and spend the weekend at Concord
Yacht Club. I think you mentioned that you visited CYC a while back. They
come our way in the fall. I may pass takeing the R22 but I may splash the
Bantam. The other option is to crew on some one elses boat.

Wally