[Rhodes22-list] now this is a boaters book

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Mar 1 09:39:41 EST 2004

Steve,

I'll have to check that out. Seems like I saw that on a "sailor's good reads
" list. Although, having started Adelard Cole's "Heavy Weather Sailing", I'm
a bit reluctant to read anything really scary <g>.

We've got a delivery captain all lined up to bring Rachel up to the
Chesapeake from Florida next week and I'm not so sure I'm ready to get
freaked out until after we've had a chance to sail her a bit ourselves.

Mark