[Rhodes22-list] Slim see Pics boat by

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Mar 1 19:01:29 EST 2004

That turns out to be the workaround, backround, when a message come thought the extension is gluilded back on by the software,
sometime it gets it wrong :-) most cases it from not having extention in the faile name, i.e. xxxx.jpg was sent to me as xxxx (no
jpg), the software gets confused and drops on ".bin" by default, sorry.

MJM