[Rhodes22-list] Huh?? what the heck is this???

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Mar 2 22:02:03 EST 2004

it is a virus: the "zip" file was deleted by the list software,

http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=101071

As the phase goes a, "List member has it"
it came from rdu162-231-196.nc.rr.com which I thick translate Roadrunner NC,

BTW, I just installed a complete black hole system, I had it, could use list trafiic to see how well it it working, if you are
unable to post to the list, email mark or rummy and they will get me the message.

MJM