[Rhodes22-list] Important notify about your e-mail account.

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Mar 2 23:04:18 EST 2004

it even curer in a way, the anti-virus people look for a "signature", in a virus to tell the difference from a virus and real
traffic, in this case the virus "writers" are using a standard file type that is encriptied, I.e. no signature, with a little
ramdoness in the message(that this one has), it going to be a real headache, good chance for the mooring news.

MJM