[Rhodes22-list] Mac spybot? Was Virus?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 19:34:53 EST 2004

Slim, As a long tim e Mac user (current MS user) I can verify that Macs do
get viruses. Those inclined to write viruses want to infect the largest
amount of users, so they go after Windows. MS doesn't help the issue by
releasing crappy code that can easily be hacked. The new mac OS is a flavor
of UNIX and is by all reports much more secure than Windows. I miss my old
Mac!

Wally