[Rhodes22-list] Texas rhodes 22 owners: We're really here!

Jim White jdwhite at panam.edu
Tue Mar 9 19:13:38 EST 2004

Ed:
I've been out of pocket since late last week. Out at sea (for real) ya
know....one of the occupational hazards of being a marine scientist!

I'm sort of new to the list, but as you might be aware, I own Le Menagerie,
a 1978 Rhodes 22, and reside all the way down at the tip of Texas, South
Padre Island to be exact. BTW, the headsail is at the canvas shop, should
be ready in about 3-4 days, and lots of work got done today (the first work
day I've been able to glean in some time!), so if all goes well, I'll be
plowing around in the Laguna Madre and Gulf (when it's quiet...mainly late
summer).

So Tom, there really are other R-22 owners (at least me) in the Lone Star
state.

P.S. find the people and topics of this list GREAT!

Jim White
S/V Le Menagerie