[Rhodes22-list] Motor Hoist Mounting

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 10 10:37:08 EST 2004

Mine are through bolted and I am surprised that this is not
the normal procedure.  I don't think tapped holes in plastic
are going to take the load of the 9.9 hp motor for very long.
I remade my plastic rails after the old rails failed during
trailering with the engine on and through bolted them with
1/4-20 flat heads.

Ron