[Rhodes22-list] Jib Sheet sizes and type

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 17:12:51 EST 2004

Wally,

For great selection on all types of cordage, including good prices and great
service, try these guys.   They can advise you appropriately - they're not
just for racers.   http://www.layline.com/home.asp  Ask for Hal Medlin.

PT

http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2